Why Corporate Fraud Is So Rampant: Wall Street's Cop
We're not even scratching the surface.
1) YES, the culture is corrupt.
2) WHY is the culture corrupt?
3) WHY/HOW did we let it get that corrupt?
4) Why did we even start down that path?
5) Why did we let others start us down that path?
Complacency & personal vs group greed kills groups. You can't cheat an actively honest electorate.
In every social species, and in every organized nation, every process is too important to to be left to the presumed process owners.