Thursday, January 23, 2014

3 days left to sign up for my next Forex course

Course is next week, Jan 27-31.

For more info go here. To enroll, go here.

I teach my proprietary method of "Market Composition" plus MMT plus the mental game. There has not been a single losing trade in the past year of these courses.

You will see that this is nothing like what is currently being taught. It is my 30+ years experience as a money manager, floor trader and I incorporate MMT and a whole lot of other stuff.

If you are thinking of taking up trading or, if you are currently trading and want to greatly improve your results, this is the course.

No special software needed. Taught on Cisco's Webex online meeting platform. All sessions recorded for further review and study. If you take my course any future course is open to you, free, for as many times as you would like to repeat.

-Mike Norman

No comments: