Tuesday, January 21, 2014

5 days until the start of my next Forex trading course

The courses I have been giving for nearly a year now have not had a single losing trade. This sounds far fetched, but once you understand the method it's completely doable. Warren Mosler never had a losing trade while running his fund.

I teach what I call "Market Composition" and MMT. I also teach mental and emotional control. The latter are the keys to success as a trader, no matter what you trade.

My courses are informative, lively and there's a lot of "bonding" that goes on. Good discussions and back and forth. I keep in touch with the students. Once you take the course, you can repeat as many times as you like for free. Forever.

The Forex markets are by far the best markets: 24-hour action, vast and liquid and you pay no commissions. Plus, with the platform I teach on--Oanda--you will have the sophistication of a money center bank dealing desk right on your computer, tablet or smart phone.

If you've been thinking about taking this course, you should. Here's the link to enroll. Enroll here.

-Mike Norman

No comments: