Friday, January 17, 2014

And the testimonials keep pouring in!


Just received this from another one of my students.

Dear Mike,
To me, Michael Lewis’s book, “Moneyball,” describing Oakland’s approach to building a successful baseball team is a good analogy to compare with your Forex trading methodology. You showed me how to throughly analyze multiple data points combined with an overlay of MMT informed economics to determine the best trades to make. Even when a trade can sometimes take a negative turn, you taught me how to calmly work out of that negative position and turn it into a profit. 
You’re a great teacher with a patient and engaging approach that is really helping me to trade Forex currencies confidently and successfully. 
Thanks again.
-Bob
Very nice and gratifying.

For anyone interested, my next course in going to be the week of Jan 27-31. You can sign up here.

No comments: