Friday, February 7, 2014

3 days left to sign up for my next Forex class!

I am giving another intensive, online Forex class all next week. I will be teaching my proprietary trading system that incorporates, *Market Composition* + MMT + a super strong Mental Game.

The results speak for themselves. No losses in the nine months since teaching this method and an account that has appreciated by 80%.

Here is a recent testimonial from a student:

Mike’s course is a must for traders. It is incredibly intuitive and makes the market work for you. We did not experience a single losing trade during my week with Mike. Without much prior forex experience, I feel as though I have been doing it for years. Anyone that wishes to trade profitably must take this course. It has allowed me to systematically identify profitable trading opportunities while harnessing an intellectual and emotional framework to seize upon them. Don’t hesitate and sign up now. 
–Brett, Chapel Hill Research
Forex is the world's largest and most liquid market. There are fantastic online platforms you can use to trade it. I personally use Oanda and have been using this platform for over 10 years. It's also the platform I teach the course on. Once you know what you are doing you can trade from your home or office or even right from your smart phone or tablet.

I can guarantee you there is no course like this out there today. This is an amalgamation of my 35 years experience as a trader on Wall Street and stuff I learned as a floor trader, plus a lot more. It is the ONLY applied MMT course anywhere as well. What's the use of knowing MMT if you don't know how to make money with it? Just an academic exercise? F--k that, I say!!

So...next week, Feb 10-14, 8am to 4pm NY time, online. See you there!



No comments: