Wednesday, February 19, 2014

5 days left until my next Forex course

My next Forex class is next week, Feb 24-28.

The course is taught online over the Cisco Webex platform. You don't need to download any software. Classes run from 8am NY time to 4pm. All sessions are recorded so you can download them for later viewing or study.

I teach comprehensive Forex theory and fundamentals, plus my proprietary trading methodology, which combines what I call *Market Composition* + MMT + Proper Mental Game. We use the Oanda forex trading platform, which is the most sophisticated online trading platform available.

The course has yet to have a losing trade over the past nine months, which is how long I have been teaching it. The account that I trade is up over 80% in that time. In addition, I have many former students who are now trading profitably, some with no losses as well.

The course fee is $2995. If you take the course you can attend any and all future courses free of charge for as long as you like.

If you are interested in signing up please go here.

For more information  please go to www.pitbulleconomics.com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He filled out my invoice, told me how to track my package, I paid him a check, he gave me a free Forex shipping box for my next shipment, and walked out the door with my cargo here