Friday, February 14, 2014

Another Forex course concluded with ZERO trading losses. Former students are now replicating the results!

Just completed another Forex course with no losses. There have been ZERO losses since I began teaching these courses nine months ago.

The original account is now up 83% in that time. A new account that I started in January is already up 20%.

The course teaches *Market Composition* + MMT + Proper Mental Control. These three things combined are devastatingly effective.

I absolutely guarantee that I can teach anyone to become a successful trader if they follow my methods.

Some may not believe this success. Some may think I am making this up. You can gladly check with some of my students. Here is an email I just receieved from a student named Brett, who took my course back at the end of January:

"Hey Mike,
Account is up 10% since I’ve left your class. Just made a ton on GBP/USD. Still a huge concentration of shorts."
-Brett

Here is another:

"Great call Mike on the USD/CAD 1.1050 price level and it going lower if it got past that level. Like that Market Composition stuff you teach a lot."
-Bob

Anyway, that's the gist of it. The results have been astounding. Market Composition shows you how to determine exactly what other market participants are doing; what their positions are, what orders they are placing, what they will do at certain price levels, etc. With this information it's like being in a poker game and knowing what cards the other players have. It's a HUGE advantage.

Then I combine this with MMT and the proper understanding of the money system, monetary policy effects, fiscal policy effects, etc. This is APPLIED MMT. Nobody teaches applied MMT but me. You have all your academics and MMT theorists out there, writing papers, talking, debating, etc, but I am the only one who teaches you how to use MMT to make money.

Finally there is the "mental game." I tell people this is the most important part of being a successful trader. Without the proper mental game I don't care if you have bullet proof inside information. I don't care if Janet Yellen herself called you up on the night before a Fed meeting and told you that she was going to raise interest rates, you'd still lose. On the other hand, with the right mental game I can throw darts at a dartboard and still make money. Seriously. It took me the first 25 years of my trading career to learn the mental aspect of trading. Now I have a special system and I teach it.

So that's it. If you want to learn how to trade consider my course. There is no other course out there like it. Next course date is Feb 24-28.

Hope to see you in class!

-Mike Norman


3 comments:

Abram Larson said...

Mike, I think I will have some time to take your course in late spring or early summer. (It's hard to get off a whole week). I have little experience in trading, but lots in analysis. Do you have any recommendations for something I could be reading or doing in the mean time to get a head start? Are there in a good books even if they aren't 100% in paradigm.

Unknown said...

These are a couple that you may find helpful. (amazon etc.)

The Little Book

That Beats the Market


Joel Greenblatt


Reminiscences of a Stock Operator

Edwin Lefèvre

mike norman said...

Abram,

Unfortunately, as I tell my students in the course, pretty much everything out there that claims to teach you or instruct you how to trade is designed to make you lose money.

I spent a personal fortune, in terms reading books, attending courses and seminars, to trading on four exchanges for myself, and for a major bank and hedge fund, over a period of 35 years, where I lost for the better part of 25 of those years, before I figured out how to consistenly make money.

I teach you how to avoid the pitfalls I went through, how to train your mind to be a trader and, yes, the methods, strategies and tactics that really work.