Monday, February 3, 2014

Another very nice comment from a student who attended last week's Forex course

Another student from my course last week just sent me this very nice comment.

"Mike’s course is a must for traders. It is incredibly intuitive and makes the market work for you. We did not experience a single losing trade during my week with Mike. Without much prior forex experience, I feel as though I have been doing it for years. Anyone that wishes to trade profitably must take this course. It has allowed me to systematically identify profitable trading opportunities while harnessing an intellectual and emotional framework to seize upon them. Don’t hesitate and sign up now." –Brett, Chapel Hill Research

It's very gratifying to have people respond to the course this positively.

No comments: