Thursday, February 6, 2014

Just closed out the last remaining trades from my course last week at a profit. The ZERO losing trade streak continues!












This morning I closed out the last remaining trades from Forex course that I gave last week at a profit. The streak of ZERO losing trades, which dates back to May of last year, continues.

This is all due to my proprietary strategy, which combines *Market Composition,* MMT and the proper mental game. It's what I teach!

Next course is next week, Feb 10-14. Go to www.pitbulleconomics.com to find out more or, to register.

-Mike Norman

4 comments:

Ken said...

Are these real money trades you're making as part of this course, or simulated/play money?

mike norman said...

These are simulated real time trades. They are carried out in very stringent fashion, with predetermined entry and exit points at all times. The strategies, tactics and goals must always be clearly defined before any actual buying or selling is done. All trades are recorded both on video and kept as a record on the trading platform that I use, which is Oanda.

Clonal said...

Mike,

In my experience in trading, I learned the hard way that simulations and shadow trading do not reflect what actually happens when you trade. While simulating, there is nobody on the other side of a trade. The actions done by those on the other side of the trade have a direct and clear effect on your position.

mike norman said...

I totally hear what you are saying, Clonal, however, we actively trade off of people "on the other side." In fact, that is the crux of what I teach: discerning how others are positioned, what they are planning to do at certain price levels and so forth. It has produced amazing results.