Monday, March 9, 2015

Is euro heading to parity to the dollar or below? Are you trading it? Take advantage of these once in a lifetime moves!

My Forex classes have launched many a student on a successful path to trading the currency markets. The course is unique. It combines MMT with my two other proprietary principals of *Market Compositon and *Mental Game. Those three elements create a winning combination.

Let's face it...unless you are in some highly specialized field, you know that it is getting harder and harder to earn a good living on a paycheck. It's all about the capital markets now. Why? Because the plutocrats and the elites want it that way. You can either play that game or you see your earnings go nowhere.

But the game is not easy as anyone who's ever tried knows. The statistics are daunting: 95% of traders end up losing and the reason they lose is because they lack proper market understanding, proper information and have no mental game. How do I know? Because I have been doing this for 35 years and I've made every mistake in the book.

It took me years of trial and error to find out what works, but once I found out it changed everything for me. I can pull money out of the markets now at will. With the right techniques you can literally make money throwing darts at a dartboard, whereas all the information and analysis in the world won't help you if your game is not solid.

I teach because I cannot change the world by preaching and proselytizing MMT. Believe me, I've tried. I spent 10 years at Fox News arguing with fools and looking like the fool and I've been preaching MMT even longer.

In the end I decided that I can do something even better and definitely more fun and that is, create my own little "army" of traders who use my techniques to routinely and consistently take money away from fools like Peter Schiff or Kyle Bass or the cadre of mainstream economists on Wall Street who are insecure, clueless, misguided, ideologues. (And those who follow them.) Frankly, I can't think of anything more gratifying.

So, what are you waiting for? There's a $5 trillion per day market out there loaded with morons who are dying for you to take their money. And I am so sure that my course will enable you to do that, that I am willing to give a full refund to anyone who is not satisfied for any reason. That's right, a 100% refund no questions asked. It's risk free.

The next course is March 16-20. It's all online and you don't need anything special. You don't even need experience and I guarantee you'll graduate knowing how to move about in the Forex markets like a pro. If not, you get your money back.

Don't take my word for it, check out the testimonials of other students who have taken my course and see what they have to say. Read the testimonials here.

To sign up for the course click the button below. Course fee is $1595. See you in class!

 Online currency trading course

No comments: